Thursday 15 May 2014

Puyol announced retired officially

In the former FC Barcelona and in any relevant personnel surrounded, the "Lion King" Puyol in the ten years he ran the pitch bowed low. "When I came here I was a little boy, and now I'm leaving, but have a family."


FC Barcelona captain today Kars - Puyol held a grand farewell ceremony. Club main, on behalf of the Board , on behalf of the coach , teammates Xavi, Puyol agent Ramon Sostres and mother, brother attended the ceremony. For a knee injury and chose to leave , he explained: "We did a lot of effort , even though we do not think of a solution, but I still have to thank my doctors and physical therapists , of course , I will not give up the future . no pressure , and I will continue to work hard . "

When it comes to football , the Barcelona team spirit is very mixed feelings. "I never thought I would have this great cause I have realized the dream of many young people - .. to practice, play , of course , I also get a lot of titles , but this is not the most important, for I feel for all these years in the warmth of the club is the most valuable "after Puyol to thank all the staff who worked with and accompany him for years coaches and teammates :" They taught me a lot , I was in the group of the best people to play . " The Spanish striker also thanked his team-mates , fans and support their years . In answering these years the club career the most memorable moments , the " Lion King ," said he will never forget the year Abidal lifted the Champions League trophy moment , he felt that moment on behalf of all

At the meeting, who has helped Barcelona win 21 trophies to help the hero recalled his late father , the former Spain coach Luis Aragones and recently passed away from cancer at the former Barcelona coach Tito - Vilanova , saying " they will always be in his life the most important person , a stage of my life to end, but I will enjoy another new beginning ." Meanwhile , Puyol confirmed he will not in Finally, one pair League Atletico Guanjianyizhan appearance. About personal future, he said: "The first task is to solve the knee problem, I 've received a lot of punishment , which I do not want to let it rest as a coach or assistant coach , but Harvey and others like us. are doomed to stay in Barcelona and I gave it all for the club and football , the club is proud to be a part of history . "

Finally , the future of the club , he also sent a blessing: "There are a lot of good players and I leave Valdes not mean the end of an era of Barcelona , which is a powerful and young team, Barcelona today excellent precisely because they , and they also make the club a better future . "

No comments:

Post a Comment