Monday 12 May 2014

Neymar:Want to meet Messi in the world cup finals

On the pitch, Neymar and Messi did not find understanding, but this does not prevent his admiration for Messi. In an interview with the "Daily Sports Daily" interview, Neymar said most admire Messi's shot accuracy. Meanwhile Neymar also revealed that he and Messi have agreed to join forces in the World Cup finals.


Before the 2010 World Cup, Dunga, Brazil hopes to recruit Runeimaer opinion, but Dunga ultimately did not do so. Neymar first review of the past four years: "I was not selected for the Brazilian team is ready, and I certainly hope that was selected, but we must respect the coach's decision."

Neymar then talked about his injury: "In the World Cup, I'm sure 100 percent recovered from now I am in the final stages of rehabilitation, this Saturday I will be able to look at their own appearance.."

Neymar Messi learned from what? Neymar replied: "I most admire Macy's, is his accuracy, he almost never missed a shot, he is the key sir, I was to learn from him.."


Neymar and Messi talked about whether the World Cup? Neymar gives the answer: "We often joke that we talked to take the World Cup, we are hoping to reach the final to win in Argentina, he said, and I said Brazil, you stand a chance.."

Kick home the World Cup, Brazil is enormous pressure will be trapped in? Neymar answer:. "We do not need a psychiatrist, we are not crazy, our dream is to win at home we do not have anxiety, do not need to stress, we want everyone to be happy when I have the opportunity to realize their dreams, will feel to stress and tension. "

Neymar finally talk about his future: "I am willing to support the Brazilian club to another, but I also want to end his career at Santos, is another branch if possible the effectiveness of the Brazilian team, I am willing.."

No comments:

Post a Comment