Wednesday 21 May 2014

Eto'o said Mourinho is puppet of Chelsea

Eto'o has been on Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho says he is too old to heart, acceptance of African Football's official website interview he blasted Mussina is the "puppet", he also played two World Cups. Talking about the upcoming World Cup, Eto'o think most teams in Africa, Cote d'Ivoire, while Yaya - Toure is the world's best players.


Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho for the Blues three strikers are not satisfied , he told the French media complain too old Eto'o , causing an uproar . 33 -year-old Eto'o on Mussina words very dissatisfied, he bluntly madman is "silly X", this is not enough vent , recently preparing for the World Cup again cheetah fire : " and a puppet , said just the opposite , my body still great, I feel very good at the age of 33 , I proved that I can do better than the young , but I'm not going to play in the Middle East or the United States will continue to stay in the top league and I romance and football is far from over I will not tell you where the next stop is , but I'll stay in the top league , I was 33 years old , you can also play two World Cup players have been there before I kicked the 41 -year-old , so I can continue to play. "

Cameroon legend Milla was created in 94 World Cup appearances record of 42 -year-old Eto'o replication predecessors miracle confidence. In addition to Cameroon, Cote d'Ivoire , Nigeria, Ghana and other African giants will battle Brazil World Cup, Eto'o believes African team will create success : . " In all major leagues in Europe , Africa, the player has to play an important role in the team's only problem in Africa our leaders do not respect us before we get to respect other people never consider that we will create success and I affirm and reaffirm that Africa will have the right to speak in Brazil . "

Drogba and Eto'o has admitted that Yaya - Toure of Cote d'Ivoire is the strongest team in Africa , but they use the results speak. Turning to Toure, the same effect in the Premier League is the best in the world Eto'o praised him : . " His performance in Manchester is phenomenal , and I think he is the best player in the world , there is no doubt that he had just had a extraordinary season , and his goal in Manchester City 's incredible if Messi have such a performance , people will immediately say that he is the world's best . Messi, Pele and other great ball players into Toure can enter . "

Cameroon captain Samuel Eto'o , but the African lion and host the World Cup with Brazil in Group A , the cheetah is not afraid to five-star Brazil: . " We respect all opponents , the same respect for the opponent A group of Brazilian fans cheer at home indeed the most popular team , but I do not fear them . My career has played against Brazil in the 2000 Sydney Olympics beat them , then Brazil has Ronaldinho and many other players. Eto'o is not afraid, not afraid of Cameroon . "

No comments:

Post a Comment