Tuesday 20 May 2014

Messi and Alves promise to meet in the world cup finals

After the contract with Barcelona, Messi has now flown back to the motherland Argentina. When the motherland interview, Messi admits his poor performance this season, but the problem lies in the Barcelona team rather than an individual. For the World Cup, Messi is still full of expectation.


"I'm going to the national team , I have to change the mind , like so many times before . Before me well in Barcelona, ​​but performed poorly in the national team , I hope this can be just the opposite ." Macy position, " I hope that a change of mind before going to Brazil , lost the final round is a heavy blow to the crown I will with my family for a few days , then go to consider Argentina . "

For the World Cup, Messi full of hope : "I am very pleased to be able to participate in the World Cup, I think the World Cup is our next most important game ."

Messi then recalled the season : "It was not my best season, I do not like this way of ending Barca have a duty to win, but we have nothing concrete to the team , but the problem lies in the body , rather than a cause of the individual is . the team 's problems , which is not easy for all concerned Martino , off too many things happened and we have the hope to be able to coach for us to win, he deserves the trophy . for me personally , in the case of after so many injuries and off-site storm , to the normal performance is not easy , but now the case , we can only go up to consider the future . "

Neymar has revealed recently that he had agreed to join forces and Lionel Messi in the World Cup finals . Today, Alves said he and Massey had a similar agreement. "For me, the dream final against Brazil , Argentina and I talked and Massey , not just Brazilians dream, this is the Argentine dream ." Alves looking forward to the World Cup finals and Massey rendezvous .

No comments:

Post a Comment