Monday 31 March 2014

Giggs: We are not underdogs

Tuesday's Champions League 1/4 final first leg, Manchester United will lead the Old Trafford against defending champions Bayern Munich. Monday's pre-match press conference, attended meritorious veteran Ryan Giggs, Manchester United is definitely not the industry, he stressed that the "losers", Welsh also denied reports about him and Moyes estranged.

Ryan Giggs of Manchester United stressed will not stand still, "We do not think of themselves as losers, we think so, we are Manchester United, we are playing at home in the Champions League, and we are looking forward to the match with Bayern." Giggs had participated in the 1999 Bayern's Champions League final, he was asked to change over the years Manchester United, "apart from me, obviously with the United upheaval. two clubs have a long history, both teams are quite powerful."


"However , we will not be reversed in 1999 as a magical source of inspiration , we squad some folks may have forgotten this crop up ." Giggs refuted the rumors that he and Moyes disharmony , " the relationship between us is very good, I have no problem with the coach and I know there are a lot of news in the media , but I do not know if these claims come from . "

"Of course, as a player , you always want to play, but I know that I can not have every field . Olympiakos game, is my 6-7 weeks to the first start , but we talented squad , the coach can have plenty of choices. everyone looked at me with Olympiakos in the performance of a war , I can explain ready to play at any time , which is what we should do the players , do not play the game depressed, you should always be ready to play , what I do . "

For 40 years old Giggs , how long can kick also of concern, "This is my last term as the Champions League players ? I do not know , maybe after tomorrow, I'll tell you the answer this season I have been enjoying the game, after the end of the season I will summarize what I want to see the moment I am enjoying football, or wait until the end of the season to say it . "

No comments:

Post a Comment