Friday 7 February 2014

Utd captain Vidic leave: will not stay in EPL

UK local time at 0:01 on February 7, Manchester United's official website announced that an important message: Vidic confirmed to leave after the contract expires this summer. The recent news that the Serbian people have joined with Inter Milan reached an agreement, Vidic now flowing into the football market, competition is bound to become a big fish in major giants.

"Nemanja - Vidic confirmed that he will leave Manchester United at the end of the 2013-2014 season." Wrote in Manchester United's official website. Vidic Manchester United's official website published by leaving the statement, "This is my last contract year, I've spent a fantastic Manchester eight years, I have this great club in years, my career will always be considered career best time. "

"I never thought I would get 15 titles at Manchester United and I certainly will not forget that in Moscow fantastic night, I have a lot of good memories at Manchester United, my relationship with the fans has been good, but I've made ​​a decision, I will move at the end of the season I want to challenge themselves again in the coming years I will try to play the best level. "

Vidic stressed that he would not stay in the Premier League with Manchester United as enemies, "I do not consider to stay in England, because I just want to play for Manchester United in the Premier League. I was lucky enough to stay at Manchester United for so many years, I now there are many choices, I would choose for me and my family the most correct team. "

Now is a hard time for Manchester United, Moyes need to built a team of himself, though Mata joined Manchester United, I think Manchester United need more fresh blood.

No comments:

Post a Comment