Thursday 13 February 2014

Figo:Join Real Madrid because of Barca's dislike

In the summer of 2000, Luis Figo joined Real Madrid as he was the Barcelona captain, so he became the most famous national Judah in Germany derby history. Why Figo defected Real Madrid? Media unanimously found him transfer for the money. But today in the "daily sports newspaper" interview, Figo yet blame on Barcelona.

"Nunez (Barca former chairman)was not good to me, he made ​​me angry," Figo said, "even though those days are gone, but I still feel unhappy, angry, because my value has not been recognized by the club. "


Figo went to  Real Madrid and look for dignity, but eventually terminate the contract. Figo admitted that Florentino unseated himself:"I can not stand it any longer, because I do not the the players that President want but I do not know what happened, I did not get any explanation before I was sent the bench. This way hurt me, so I chose to leave. "

Messi is regarded as a strong competitor of the best player in the history,C Ronaldo is the 2013 winner of the Golden award. Who is the best player now? Figo did not support fellow: "Messi and C Ronaldo are fantastic level, and I hope both of them can be in my team."

No comments:

Post a Comment