Sunday 29 June 2014

Netherlands 2-1 Mexico

The whole 92 minutes of the match, Robben Rebel break into Mexican penalty area, stop, spike, change direction, fall, Max finds the referee stepped down Robben, without hesitation whistled for a penalty. Huntelaar took 12 yards, after adjusting breathing overnight,2-1, the Dutch completed the comeback. After the game on this controversial penalty whistled, became the focus of worldwide attention. As the parties Robben, stand out: "That ball is a penalty before the whistle is no doubt but I must admit that I was in the first half of diving, I should not like to do, it is very foolish. "


After the game, Robben and Huntelaar guest Dutch national television studio. For the overall evaluation of the game, Robben said: "You know, we narrowly missed out, maybe just 10 minutes away but we did a big reversal, at this moment I am proud of my team all, I believe we will continue to go on until the very end. "

shop for cheap Netherlands world cup jersey.

But talking, Robben changed the subject, the conversation settled into the most watched the penalty whistled. This time Robben then let the world by surprise, "I think I have to tell the apology, the first half I fell in the penalty area that was intentional, so I know I should not have to do, and that was very stupid, but , the penalty before the whistle is no doubt. "

When the second half of the water suspended Robben inspire his teammates to fight. Speaking after the game this out, Robben also quite mixed feelings, "Yes, I am very excited, excited almost to tears, feeling very strong at the moment, I tell you time and time again, we have to win the game, to be together to fight, I just want to say our little partner fantastic, I am proud of them. "

No comments:

Post a Comment