Tuesday 29 April 2014

Rogers say sorry to Mourinho for his words

The last round of the Premier League, Liverpool lost 0-2 at home did not send the strongest team of Chelsea, Liverpool coach after the game, said Rogers, like Chelsea at Anfield put two bus, Mourinho's tactical extremely conservative. For Rogers remarks, Mourinho did not care, but there are lunatics revealed that Rogers actually lose convinced.


" Rogers is an excellent coach , but also as a friend brought me to the person ." Mourinho said. "I 've know him for a long time , when he was just a young coach , teaching kids to play and I certainly heard Rogers remarks after the game , but I also know that today he said to me something, he told me to congratulate Chelsea win pretty, really great team performance . "

In addition there are Mourinho admits: " Rogers take me as his friend , I naturally too, I like him , so now I'd rather forget his remark said after the game , but only to remember him today say what Rogers is a very intelligent person, I am sure he must have looked after the game video playback , and I think he now has to figure out some of what happened . "

Mourinho information disclosed by Rogers at the end of the game and attend a news conference after the completion realize that they say have gone too far , so later on to Mourinho sent a message of congratulations , between these two coach relationship is still very good. Chelsea coach Jose Mourinho for the first time that year , when Rogers is a teaching assistant at that time period , the two established a friendship and relationship between each other like a master and apprentice , this does not deny the fact that Rogers , Reds boss Not long ago, has revealed that he chose Liverpool coach Jose Mourinho is listened to advice .

No comments:

Post a Comment