Thursday 23 January 2014

Casillas: to win the UEFA Champions League title feels better than the World Cup

The Spain national team captain, Casillas accepted an interview, he said many things about the childhood and referred that felt happier to win the UEFA Champions League title than the World Cup champions.

About the soccer jerseys
My first soccer jersey is Luis Arconada's, sometimes I wanted to wear Real Sociedad soccer jerseys because Arconada played there. But sometimes I also want to wear Spain and Real Madrid soccer jerseys,so my mother made a little magic then I can have three team badges.I can be anyteam if I want.

The first gear
My first gear is a pair of second hand adidas gear.I remember it's second hand which advertising in the newspaper. I can understand that my family's economy is not well. I remember that we paid €6 for the shoes which was used for tow to three games. Seriously, it is bigger than my feet.

Collecting star stickers?
Yes, I collect star stickers and exchange star stickers and even get form my friends. I like collecting the star stickers.

Collecting soccer jerseys?
I don't know how many soccer jerseys I will have,but I collected more than 400 goalkeeper kits now. I have the kits of Kahn,Buffon and  Gonzalez.

Which memory you want to keep always?
If it is national team, the experience we won the UEFA champions league title are impressed to me. I remember it because we experienced a bad starting. The most beautiful moment is to win the UEFA champions league title, it's better than the world cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment